Why you should send your group to Barcelona?
- One of the most interesting design and innovation centers in the world
- Beach, mountains and wineyards close by
- New activity eat dinner with stars, exiting speaker about the Universe
- Exiting team building experiences such as human pyramid workshop, bubble football, hydrospeed
- Good shopping and many activities to do on free time
- Nice art museums, museum of innovation and more
- Wonderful architecture
- Good partying
- Go in Barcelonas fotball teams bus and sit in the same seat as Messi
- Speedboats like in New Zeeland
- Big beautiful venues for large groups
- Sitges close by where you could stay in hotel on the beach
- Exiting culture
Spain’s next biggest city is the Pearl of the Catalonian cost, Barcelona. Today, the popular town closely associated with tourism, sun, swimming and soccer. The city is proud of its spectacular modern architecture, a beautiful medieval town center and a fantastic location on the sun-kissed coastline. Barcelona have a great combination of coast and city which makes it even more attractive. Barcelona has 2 official languages- Spanish and Catalan. Barcelona also offers many attractions for those who are tired of shopping or the beach as the church of La Sagrada Familia, the promenade of La Rambla and the Camp Nou stadium is just a few to mention.
Antonio Gaudi was a Catalan architecture that today gave most of the appearance we see today. He was born 1852 in Reus and at the age of 30 he started with the work of Sagrada Familia. But that’s only one of his beautiful works he’s done. Parc Güell and Casa Batlló are some of his other works many people appreciate and enjoy to discover. From Bunkers del Carmen you’ll get the best view over the town.
It was in the Gothic Quarter where Barcelona started. The highlights are many for example the city cathedral and the beautiful buildings next door, inclusive bishop's palace, the colonnade and the Plaza del Rei.