Why you should send your group to Granada?
- Because its a magical city, safe, lively, inviting and makes you dream.
- You can visit Alhambra Palace and the Generalife gardens one of 10 most beautiful locations on Earth
- Wonderful arabic baths
- Skiing close by from November to April
- Alpujarra mountain with some of the most beautiful white villages, hikes and scenery
- Excellent mountain biking and jeep safari areas
- Create a camp in the dessert
- Natural hot springs
- You can rent a beautiful old palace and have a private event
- Magical Albaicin area with good restaurants
- Organize a cave party close by
- Airbaloon flying
- It is a teaching and research center thanks to its University, its Hospitals, the Spanish National Research Council and the Health Science Technology Park
Granada one of the most beautiful cities in the world, located in the south of Spain, between the highest mountain range in the Iberian peninsula (the location of the most southerly Ski and Mountain resort in Europe: Sierra Nevada) and the tropical and Mediterranean coast. Full of history, Granada has been a point of encounters, meetings and crossings of the most diverse cultures since the early ages, having reached its greatest splendor during the successive Arab reigns, which lasted for eight centuries.